Saturday, September 27, 2014

JUST DO IT

During Sharon's origination of her blog we had lot's of technical difficulties with sound.  So, we took a break.  It's been three years since our last blog.  After going back and reading some of the posts I realized I should of started a blog for all my kids.  Even if there was a sabbatical.  The memories, the joy,  and the love I fell when reading what Sharon and I did together make this blog worth revitalizing and maybe 3 more....!  Sharon has done many cooking sessions that have not been recorded.  She still loves to cook and now has taken on sewing, which she says she loves.  She has sewn an outfit for 4H artistic clothing and took her project to Colorado State Fair!  She seems to be happy when helping me clean, cook or sew.  Today I watch her play outside in the dirt - mud pies of course- while her little brother plays in the tent.  Sigh, why am I in here..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment