Wednesday, September 14, 2011

and Camping?


We went camping over labor day weekend and it was a blast!  Sharon played capture the flag and made new friends with the families we were with.  Just when I think our life is ho hum drum I realize how much I haven't blogged about what we've done.  Camping, Scarecrows and Character!  The scarecrow in the picture was made by Sharon and my husband and I have about jumped out of our wits walking on the deck thinking there's someone there.  We have three scarecrows made by my daughters and every time we walk out the door we have to check ourselves into realizing there's no one there.  We also went to a local orchard and picked peaches and vegetables.  It's located right next to  a creek and the kids got to play in the water, picnic by the creek and pick wonderful fruit and veggies.  I've already made salsa out of the peppers and tomatoes and applesauce.  Today we are going to freeze peaches and make zucchini bread so STAY TUNED a cooking show is on it's way.  Sharon also has been doing well on her school.  She really like to trace. So while she was watching her big sister complete her school on the computer I had her trace numbers.   So much to do, so much to play, so much to learn................so little time to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment