Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Last month we added two teenage girls to our family for the school year, therefore my time to blog has gone from 3 x a week goal, to once a week, to hopefully once a month.  I'm tired but here.  Today we accomplished so much in Sharon's academics because I decided to focus a little.  Our character mission today was, "to tell a family member you love them".  Sharon colored a heart with the words I Love You on it.  She than cut it out and cut a heart into 6 puzzle pieces.  She put the pieces in the envelope and wrote the name of the one she wanted to give it to.  Well, she decided to write Abigail and Shoshana (her sisters) and than put it on Shoshana's pillow.  She was so excited that 30 minutes later she asked if they had found it.  They didn't find it until late tonight after Sharon was in bed.  She told me that she wanted to make sure they both saw it, so one of them didn't think she didn't love them too.  Awwww.  Just when you think they'll never get along, at least I know they love each other, and love conquers all, right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment