Thursday, August 4, 2011

Craft and Play

After a long night and early morning I figured out how to change the format of the movie and uploaded to YouTube and Blogger.  Sharon has done a much more personal and hands on show with her cousin and cooking but I think spontaneity versus staging it was a little different feeling.  Hang in there with me while I figure out the technical side of everything.  (if anyone is familiar with adsense?give me a line.  I have the account but not able to see my ads)
Today we decided to try out paint!!  Sharon learned her primary colors and mixed colors to make orange and purple.  We stamped with a potato, cucumber, onion and carrot.  At first she was so confused on why we had food with the paint but once she put it all together 3 pictures came out of it.  A sunset, a lot of happy faces and colors, colors, colors.  We than played sleepover and I got to attend her imaginary ballet class.  Oh, and taste her cotten candy lipgloss.  Well I told you I wasn't very crafty so that was the just of today's craft - but it's a great craft to do with your 4-5 year old. Easy to set up and easy to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment