Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Trial Cooking Show

After preparation of the kitchen, putting baby down for a nap and finding our best aprons we were ready to cook.  Chef Sharon decided to cook her favorite chili for her first show.  We still our making New Year's Shakes but that will be next time.  We had a few glitches with the mic and Sharon's voice sounds distorted through some of the process.  If you would like the complete recipie, email me for the details.  Sharon at first became nervous in front of the camera, so I made it really easy on her and let her talk while I did the stove preparations.  Chef Sharon has made this dish before almost completely by herself.  I'll have to say having lean meat so there's no fat to drain is the way to go.  Chef Sharon was in such a fabulous mood after the show she asked me to give her a reading lesson.  Wow! Yeah for Chef Sharon who read Eat and Seat today.  Very difficult with that silent "a".  If we listen to our young ones they will ask to learn.  When they ask to learn we must capture those moments for those are the easiest times of teaching.  Now to tackle posting the video - wish me luck. 

Well it's a bust.  Midnight and apparently Blogger and YouTube and Facebook won't upload movie maker videos. 

1 comment:

  1. :( I was so looking forward to Episode 1! You will figure it out, you always do :)

    ReplyDelete