Monday, August 15, 2011

SCHOOL IS IN

Today everyone completed their school work.  Summer flexibility ends when the weather starts cooling off.  I noticed about a week ago the cooler weather.  Sharon completed another Character mission.  She traced letters that spelled out "Say Please".  Mission is to be loving with our words.  Her special word today was "Please".  She has just reached the age that she can trace the letters on the lines really well.  She also read today, a little more of a struggle but excited to read some words to dad.  Her question of the day was, "what does wondering mean"?  She sang the song from tangled " I'll brush brush, brush my hair and always be wondering wondering wondering........"  Oh not wandering but wondering.  It took me a minute to figure the word she was asking about.  Well she'll be 6 yrs old next week and is my joy.  I found a picture of me when I was 6 yrs old.  We look alike, but not.  Well we put 100% into parenting today and I am tired.  So final thought for today is something I've heard this week from two leaders in the community:  DO SOMETHING; DO GOOD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment