Saturday, August 6, 2011

Work In Progress

Today's blog is more about the blog than the chef.  We have recorded another cooking show and I fixed the sound.  I used a different recording device.  Unfortunately the camera automtically opens another movie maker program.  I have tried inside and out how to save it to the program I like but to no avail.  So, why not just use the one that holds the show.  Sure, however, it is not being cooperative.  I know, I know, it's not the computer it's the aptitude of the user and the compatability of the computer.  In this case both are low on the scale.   On another note:  We did attend a wedding today.  At every party Sharon can't wait for the presents! She asks the graduate, bride, birthday person when are they going to open the presents! Well the bride never did open the presents before we left and Sharon was quite disappointed.  She wanted to see her open the tea kettle we got her.  My girls looked so pretty and Tobias was very good at the wedding.  We drove HWY 65 over Grand Mesa on the way home. It was beautiful!  Hoping to be on a motorcycle one day driving over that with Josh.  My oldest girls is in Denver with a friend.  We miss her.  She is terribly homesick for Tobias.  You'd think it was her baby if you talked to her.  Well enough chit chat time to figure out the movie program.  Have a Great Weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I can show you how to change the default software for your camera in about 10 seconds. Pretty simple stuff, just ask!

    You must just be one of those people who likes to spend hours trying to figure it out by herself.

    ReplyDelete