Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Please?

Kids demand things.  My Sharon does anyhow.  She says "get me some juice", "go get my towel", "open the door", "read me a book".  Never "please".  Our last character lesson was on saying the word "please".  If you haven't picked up on the theme of our character lessons - they are focused on in the home.  We will eventually venture out to our neighborhood and than our community.  Today in the car Sharon demanded the radio be turned up, "turn up the radio, I can't hear it".  In fact she said that about 3 times in a row.  I reminded her of the word we were to be practicing and walah, she started saying please after all her wants, which were many.  Our craft today was simple coloring.  If you watch the natural progression of children they will eventually color in the lines on their own.  Sharon colored a full picture and in the lines.  Well maybe a little peer pressure has played it's part over the last couple years and watching older siblings color, but no formal instruction.  Today was a day of massage therapy and chiropractic care for the adults.  Oh and we aren't camping this week but next so let's post a cooking show this week!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't get to call a plumber today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I didn't get to call a plumber because my awesome husband re-piped the shower head that he had to cap off from a leak. I think his name should be Jack.

    ReplyDelete