Monday, August 1, 2011

Just You and Me Little Bear

My life is consumed with teaching my four children to live life with success measured by their service and pursuing their talents and interests.  My youngest girl, Sharon, favorite book when she was 4 was,. "Little Bear".  It had a repetitive chorus of , "Just You and Me Little Bear" that the mother would say.  I started saying "Just You and Me, Me and You" to Sharon when we did things together.  Well she has grown to love cooking!  So, we have decided to give her a cooking show on YouTube.  I will let you know when the first show is aired.  We've already decided on New Years Eve Shakes for the first recipe.  That is the short on why I have started this blog.  If you are interested in teaching your 4-7 year olds cooking, crafts or character I will be blogging on all of these areas.  We will air the cooking part on YouTube and give details on the days we decide to pursue the other interests.  Quite frankly, I am not the best craft lady, however, when you're working with young ages, it's all forgiven.  I love the character activities we do.  They are related to service. Service in the home, in the community and in the neighborhood.  The last one we did was to dust for mom.  Sharon did a great job!  My other children also have great interest, flying, oil painting, veterinarian school, nursing and sports.  My life is full and I pray I can fill their lives with their hearts desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment